Rental Rates

Quoted Currency: American $
Convert Currency:

Rental rates are for the entire property.

Description From To Weekly Monthly Week Night Weekend Night Minimum Stay
Year round rate for 2 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $1995 $7980 $285 $285 5 Nights
Year round rate for 3 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $2250 $9000 $322 $322 5 Nights
Year round rate for 4 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $2500 $10000 $360 $360 5 Nights
Year round rate for 5 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $2750 $11000 $393 $393 5 Nights
Year round rate for 6 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $3000 $12000 $430 $430 5 Nights
Year round rate for 7 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $3250 $13000 $465 $465 5 Nights
Year round rate for 8 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $3500 $14000 $500 $500 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9 persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $3750 $15000 $537 $537 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9+1 (10) persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $4000 $16000 $575 $575 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9+2 (11) persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $4250 $17000 $609 $609 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9+3 (12) persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $4500 $18000 $645 $645 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9+4 (13) persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $4750 $19000 $681 $681 5 Nights
Year round rate for 9+5 (14) persons 01 Apr 17 01 Apr 19 $5000 $20000 $717 $717 5 Nights

Rates are per night based on group size or number of bedrooms required.

Guest party enjoys exclusive use of Villa and Pool.

Rental includes a Housekeeper twice a week, Pool and Garden maintenance, Basic household items.

A payment equal to 30% of the rental rate is required to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% is due 60 days prior to arrival. 

Payments may be made by credit card, pay pal, direct transfer or online payments.

We do not add any extra charges for government tax, service charge, resort tax, fees or Vat, so you do not need to make any further allowance for these items.

Location
Current Weather
Current Weather
28°c
Rain Shower